McCracken Country Club
Whether it’s for leisure or business, McCracken Country Club is the ideal base for your next visit to Victor Harbor.
Victor Harbor is the perfect weekend getaway destination. Visit the many surfing beaches along the coastline, follow the walking trails, explore the region’s history or sample some local produce at the Victor Harbor farmers’ markets.
McCracken Country Club offers resort style accommodation, located just minutes from the township of Victor Harbor on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia. Hidden off the main road and surrounded by panoramic views of the Hindmarsh Valley and manicured golf course fairways, you’ll feel like you’re in a private paradise. The resort offers a variety of spa rooms, suites, serviced apartments and self-contained villas, perfect for both leisure and corporate travels.
- Book with us for your chance to win^ a luxury $2,500 vine, city or sea experience
- Stay with us in your choice of room type
- Save up to an ADDITIONAL 15% off* our everyday website prices, for selected travel dates
- Sales prices start from a super low rate of just $125* per night for a Resort Spa Room
- When you stay with us, you’ll enjoy complimentary use of the resort facilities, including Health Club with indoor heated swimming pool, spa & sauna, gym, tennis and basketball courts, free wireless internet access and a complimentary newspaper delivered to your room (on request)
- Only on sale from 1st December 2019 until 29th February 2020 – don’t miss out!
Yours for the taking…
*Conditions: Click BOOK NOW to check availability and book. Valid for travel from 1st December 2019 to 29th February 2020. Our Summer Sale will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Up to 15% discount is for bookings made direct with the hotel online or over the phone. The advertised from price is for selected dates only. You may need to be flexible to secure a hotel room at this price. On sale until 29th February 2020, or until sold out prior. For new bookings only. This sale is prepaid, non-refundable. Price based on 2 people per room. ^Competition T&Cs can be found here.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8551 0200
- Resort style accommodation.
- Privately located just minutes from the township of Victor Harbor.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking is available for all guests and visitors.
- Swimming pool, spa, sauna.
- Tennis court and basketball court.
- Day Spa.
- Barbecue facilities.
- Gaming Room and Cellarbrations Bottle Shop.
- Golf course.
- Destination charging partner with Tesla.
Baudins Restaurant and McCracken Bar & Grill
Baudins Restaurant offers table service, with uninterrupted views of the golf course and an extensive regional wine list. If you prefer a more informal option, the McCracken Bar & Grill offers casual, bistro-style dining. The bar is a perfect meeting place for a drink or game of pool after a round of golf. Both dining outlets open onto respective outdoor balconies for alfresco dining, with the Bar & Grill offering an outdoor, under cover beer garden area, perfect on any day, rain or shine.
The Bar & Grill is a regular watering hole for locals in Victor Harbor to drink with friends or as the 19th hole for players coming in off the golf course. Furphy’s Cocktail Lounge, located to the left of the main reception area, is a cosy area to meet friends for a pre-dinner drink or nightcap.
Stay & Play
McCracken Golf Club, designed by renowned golf architect Tony Cashmore, is one of more than 5 courses located on the Fleurieu Peninsula. The course is open to guests staying at McCracken Country Club along with the general public where you can test your skills on the challenging, but rewarding layout. Undulating fairways lead to manicured greens, amongst the picturesque hazards scattered throughout the course. The 72 bunkers and 14 lakes and ponds can cause even the best golfer to come unstuck.
McCracken Golf Club is considered one of the best regional golf courses in South Australia, especially when you combine it with the resort facilities at hand.