Whether you’re looking for relaxation or adventure, the Berri Hotel is the ideal base for your Riverland holiday.
Just short of a 3-hour drive north-east from Adelaide, Berri Hotel offers quality accommodation, superbly located on the banks of the Murray River, in the heart of South Australia’s scenic Riverland region. Boasting panoramic views, the hotel offers a variety of budget, standard, hotel, family and deluxe rooms to suit every guest’s accommodation needs for both leisure or business travel.
The hotel is within walking distance from retail shopping, cafes and restaurants. Key regional attractions are only a short drive from the Berri Hotel, along with the surrounding towns of the Riverland.
- Stay overnight at Berri Hotel in your choice of a Standard Room or Deluxe Room
- Enjoy a continental buffet breakfast and a selection from the hot menu per person in the Berri Hotel Bistro
- Complimentary use of the Hotel’s facilities including free car parking, gym, outdoor swimming pool and free wireless internet access
Yours for the taking…
*Conditions: Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions apply, such as 2 night minimum stay required on SA long weekends. Some exclusion dates will apply. Price based on 2 people per room..
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8582 1411
- Located in the heart of Berri.
- Enjoy stunning, panoramic river front views of the Murray River.
- Dine in the newly refurbished Berri Bistro or Sportsbar.
- FREE mini bar.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool.
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
- Gaming room and Thirsty Camel bottle shop.
The newly renovated, Berri Hotel Bistro is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day. The modern décor and funky lighting creates a relaxing ambiance while the afternoon sunset across the river creates a magical auburn sky. Experience Berri’s best dining in the bistro, or unwind with a drink in the private sports bar, open seven days a week.