The Barossa Weintal makes an ideal base from which to explore the Barossa and its historical attractions.
The Barossa Weintal is located just one hour’s drive North-East of Adelaide, in the picturesque Barossa, famous for its wines, tranquil landscape and hospitality. Access the hotel via a short drive through the world renowned wine region and charming surrounding towns.
The hotel offers a variety of rooms to accommodate for all travellers visiting the Barossa. The hotel is within close proximity to several wineries, local produce farmers, and popular scenic trails. The Barossa Weintal Hotel makes an ideal base for all self-drive travellers to explore the Barossa and its historical attractions. Guided tour bookings are also available with prior arrangement.
- Stay with us in your choice of room type
- Enjoy a continental buffet breakfast in Barossa Cucina
- Complimentary use of the Hotel’s facilities including free car parking, outdoor swimming pool and free wireless internet access
Yours for the taking…
*Conditions: Click Check Rates & Availability to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates apply.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8563 2303
- Located in the heart of South Australia’s famous Barossa Valley wine region.
- Book a wine tour and enjoy tastings at the many world-known cellar doors across the region.
- Barossa Cucina serving traditional Italian-style food and classic staples.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Swimming pool and spa.
- Bike hire.
Celebrity chef Adam Swanson has partnered with the Barossa Weintal to bring you Barossa Cucina. Serving traditional Italian-style food, featuring the best local ingredients, in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. The menu is accompanied by an extensive wine list, featuring Penfolds wines and a variety of their favourite local wines.