Mildura Inlander Resort
Nestled amongst palm trees near the picturesque banks of the Murray River, the Mildura Inlander Resort is the perfect destination for travellers.
Located in Victoria and in close proximity to the Mildura CBD, local wineries and boutique bars, the Mildura Inlander Resort offers convenience and an ideal location for stopovers or a family break. Set in a tropical oasis, the resort is a short distance to Mildura’s championship golf course and iconic attractions such as the Murray River paddle steamers, sunraysia Farmers Market and Orange World.
With family-friendly accommodation designed to suit both business and leisure, Mildura Inlander Resort boasts 87 comfortable resort rooms and apartments.
- Stay 3 nights’ in a Superior Queen Room
- Full breakfast for 2 people each day
- Complimentary use of hotel pool (outdoor), tennis court and BBQ area
- Midday check-out
- Want to stay longer? Book an extra night in Superior Queen Room for just $99
- Book before 30th August 2017 and travel between now and 30th December 2017!
Yours for the taking…
Conditions: *This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Bookings subject to availability. Some additional blackout dates may apply. The original voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Resort style accommodation.
- Dine in Three7Three, the on-site restaurant.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE on-site parking is available for all guests and visitors.
- Swimming pool and tennis court.
- Barbecue facilities.
- Room service.
- Located close to amenities.
Restaurant Three7Three offers guests a selection of the freshest meat and local produce, serving well prepared food to your table. Stay for dinner and enjoy a degustation utilising fresh produce and local flavours, served with a flamboyance only the Mildura Inlander Resort can present. The restaurant also offers an a la carte menu featuring all your favourties such as chicken parmigiana, hearty steaks and pork belly. From starters to entrees, mains and dessert, you won’t ever have to leave the resort.