The ultimate Murray River escape awaits you at the Mannum Motel.
Just 87kms from Adelaide, the Mannum Motel is situated next to the serene Murray River and will make you feel like you’re a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With 27 rooms, the motel offers a variety of room types for couples, twin share or family stay, with beautiful river view rooms available.
Mannum enjoys some of the best cruising and fishing waters along the Murray River stretch. However, if you’re looking to explore further, the motel is surrounded by antique stores, museums and playgrounds and within easy walking distance from other main attractions, like the Purnong Road Bird Sanctuary.
- Stay 2 nights in your choice of room type
- Start the morning with a ferryman’s cooked breakfast
- Standard Rooms from $230^
- Complimentary use of the motel’s facilities, including car parking and free wireless internet
^Conditions: Click CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our Mannum Short Stay package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply. The advertised from price is for mid-week, selected dates only. Not available long weekends and special events.
- Stunning river front views.
- Central location – walking distance to the town centre.
- Licensed café.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE off street car parking.
- Room service.
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
The licensed café offers your traditional big breakfast, coffee and cake, light meals and evening meals, using the freshest of ingredients. Café Mannum is a great place to sit and relax while overlooking the beautiful Murray River, especially with a glass of South Australian wine.