The ultimate Murray River escape awaits you at the Mannum Motel.
Just 87kms from Adelaide, the Mannum Motel is situated next to the serene Murray River and will make you feel like you’re a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With 27 rooms, the motel offers a variety of room types for couples, twin share or family stay, with beautiful river view rooms available.
Mannum enjoys some of the best cruising and fishing waters along the Murray River stretch. However, if you’re looking to explore further, the motel is surrounded by antique stores, museums and playgrounds and within easy walking distance from other main attractions, like the Purnong Road Bird Sanctuary.
- Stay 3 nights at Mannum Motel in a Standard Room
- Enjoy a Ferryman’s breakfast for 2 people each day
- $100 voucher to use in Cafe Mannum
- Wine and chocolates
- Entry to the Mannum Dock Museum for 2 people
- Late check out
- A 1.5-hour river cruise
- Want to stay longer? Check direct with the property for additional nights
- Book and travel until 30th June 2018!
Yours for the taking…
Conditions: This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Some additional blackout dates may apply. The original voucher must be presented upon arrival. Priced based on 2 people. Maximum 3 per room. Bookings subject to availability.
- Stunning river front views.
- Central location – walking distance to the town centre.
- Licensed café.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE off street car parking.
- Room service.
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
The licensed café offers your traditional big breakfast, coffee and cake, light meals and evening meals, using the freshest of ingredients. Café Mannum is a great place to sit and relax while overlooking the beautiful Murray River, especially with a glass of South Australian wine.