Whether you’re looking for relaxation or adventure, the Berri Hotel is the ideal base for your Riverland holiday.
Just short of a 3-hour drive north-east from Adelaide, Berri Hotel offers quality accommodation, superbly located on the banks of the Murray River, in the heart of South Australia’s scenic Riverland region. Boasting panoramic views, the hotel offers a variety of budget, standard, hotel, family and deluxe rooms to suit every guest’s accommodation needs for both leisure or business travel.
The hotel is within walking distance from retail shopping, cafes and restaurants. Key regional attractions are only a short drive from the Berri Hotel, along with the surrounding towns of the Riverland.
- For just $279!
- Stay 3 nights’ in a Standard Room
- Breakfast for 2 people each day
- One 50% discount meal voucher
- Want to stay longer? Ask the property about additional nights
- Book and travel until 30th December 2018
- Click Check Rates & Availability, select your travel dates (make sure you pick a three night stay) and select the exclusive SA Weekend Escapes deal from the menu!
Yours for the taking…
Conditions: This package is so hot that it is prepaid and non-refundable. Bookings subject to availability. Some additional blackout dates may apply.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8582 1411
Follow one of the world’s longest rivers through its ever-changing landscapes, travel from the Riverland and finish in Goolwa on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Indulge in local food and wine, stock up on snacks at Almondco, enjoy a wine tasting at 919 cellar door, Banrock Station or Caudo Vineyard. Spot the local wildlife during the Big Bend at night or wind your way through Monarto Zoo before finishing at Narnu Farm.
- Located in the heart of Berri.
- Enjoy stunning, panoramic river front views of the Murray River.
- Dine in the newly refurbished Berri Bistro or Sportsbar.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool.
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
- Gaming room and Thirsty Camel bottle shop.
The newly renovated, Berri Hotel Bistro is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day. The modern décor and funky lighting creates a relaxing ambiance while the afternoon sunset across the river creates a magical auburn sky. Experience Berri’s best dining in the bistro, or unwind with a drink in the private sports bar, open seven days a week.