John Pirie Motor Inn
The John Pirie Motor Inn is always waiting to welcome you with Port Pirie’s fascinating history and impressive architecture.
The John Pirie Motor Inn is located on the main road into the Port Pirie township and provides superior motel-style accommodation in South Australia’s mid-North, with a variety of room styles to accommodate for all travellers’ needs. The motel is an excellent choice for stop-overs for travellers heading North to visit Lake Eyre, or for those coming South from the Northern Territory.
- Stay overnight in your choice of room type
- Start the morning with a free continental breakfast for 2 people
- Executive Rooms from $129^ per night
- Enjoy holidays in Port Pirie! When you stay with us, you’ll also enjoy complimentary off-street car parking, free wireless internet access and a complimentary newspaper delivered to your room (on request)
- Available for travel now until 28 February 2017
^Conditions: Click CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our Free Summer Breakfast will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply. This hot deal is prepaid and no cancellations will be allowed. The advertised from price is for selected dates only. On sale until 28th February 2017, or until sold out prior. For new bookings only. Price based on 2 people per room.
- Ideal stop-over for travellers heading North or South.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool.
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
One of Port Pirie’s finest dining experiences, JP’s Restaurant and licensed bar offers an extensive seasonal menu using the freshest ingredients complimented by a handpicked South Australian wine list. The restaurant has a light, open feel with natural wood finishes creating a relaxed atmosphere. Large picture windows extend the length of one side of the restaurant, which opens onto an alfresco dining area for customers to make the most of a warm, balmy evening or enjoy the breakfast in the sunshine.