Aurora Ozone Hotel
Explore the pristine beaches, see iconic animals in their natural habitat, sample fresh produce and gourmet food and wine while relaxing in luxury accommodation.
Kangaroo Island is the perfect holiday destination to suit a broad range of tastes and travelling preferences. No matter what your itinerary, the Ozone Hotel is the ideal base for your Kangaroo Island visit.
The Ozone Hotel boasts a truly unique location, set along the foreshore of one of South Australia’s most pristine coastlines, overlooking stunning, panoramic views of Nepean Bay, Kangaroo Island. Boasting 78 uniquely furnished rooms, the Ozone Hotel offers a variety of rooms, suites, apartments, townhouses and penthouses to accommodate all travellers visiting Kangaroo Island.
- Stay 2 nights’ in an Executive Seaview Room
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast each day
- Late checkout of 11am
- Complimentary use of the Hotel’s facilities including the gym, outdoor swimming pool, sauna and free wireless internet access
- Want to stay longer? Check direct with the property for additional nights
- Book and travel until 31st March 2018!
Yours for the taking…
Conditions: *This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Some additional blackout dates may apply. The original voucher must be presented upon arrival. Price based on two people. Maximum three people. Extra adult surcharge of $21.00 per night. Additional adult breakfast $25.00 per day.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8553 2011
Take the coastal journey between Adelaide and Mount Gambier. Explore natural wonders of the South Australian landscape including the Naracoorte Caves, Long Beach at Robe and Granite Island at Victor Harbor. Spot the local fauna on Kangaroo Island including seals, kangaroos and birds of prey before returning to the mainland with one last adventure in Mclaren Vale.
- Discover Ozone Hotel’s self-drive and tour packages in partnership with SeaLink Kangaroo Island!
- Choose from:
- A self-drive package, with one or two nights’ twin share, from $252.50^ per person!
- 3 day romantic hideaway self-drive package, take a long weekend with return SeaLink ferry travel for 2 adults, 2 nights accommodation twin share, buffet breakfast, a bottle of Kangaroo Island wine, a Zone Restaurant dinner voucher, plus a picnic basket for two from just $527^ per person!
- Or enjoy a 2 day Best of Kangaroo Island Tour from $598^ per person, twin share
- Book these packages exclusively with SeaLink, explore and book now
- Only on sale for a limited time – don’t miss out!
Click explore or book now to check availability and book. For specific T&Cs for each package click the explore or book now link. From prices are correct as at time of publication. The advertised from price is for selected dates only. You may need to be flexible to secure a room at this price. For new bookings only. Price based on per person, twin share. Must be booked direct with SeaLink, call 13 13 01 or head to SeaLink’s website.
- Located along the foreshore of the pristine Nepean Bay coastline in the heart of Kingscote.
- Relax and unwind overlooking stunning panoramic ocean views.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE car parking is available for all guests and visitors, directly opposite the hotel.
- Swimming pool.
- Barbecue facilities.
- Gaming Room and Ozone Cellars, the local SipnSave bottle shop.
Sample the best local produce that the region has to offer in Zone Restaurant. Located within the Ozone Hotel, Zone Restaurant provides guests with a unique gastronomic experience through their extensive menu creations. The chefs are committed to supporting local island producers and suppliers wherever possible which is very important to the Ozone Hotel. To compliment the food, our hand-picked wine list features many of Kangaroo Island’s award-winning wines, as well as a variety of South Australia’s best.