Clare Country Club
Escape to the charmingly secluded Clare Valley and disappear into a weekend of intimate discovery.
The Clare Country Club is nestled amongst beautiful rolling hills, just minutes from the centre of the Clare township, and within close proximity to many of the world-class cellar doors that make the region so popular. The resort is privately situated off the main road overlooking Lake Inchiquin and adjacent to the Clare Golf Course.
The resort offers a variety of executive rooms, studios, spa rooms, suites and self-contained serviced apartments. There’s something to suit just about all accommodation needs for your next Clare Valley holiday.
- Stay overnight at Clare Country Club in your choice of room, studio, suite or apartment
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast in Conners Restaurant
- Complimentary use of resort facilities, including car parking, free wireless internet access, and a morning newspaper delivered to your room on request
Conditions: Click CHECK RATES to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions apply, such as 2 night minimum stay required on SA long weekends. Some exclusion dates will apply.
- Privately located on the outskirts of the Clare Valley wine region.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Inchiquin and Clare Golf Course whilst enjoying a glass of Clare Valley Riesling.
- Hire a bike and visit the many famous cellar doors along the Riesling Trail.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Swimming pool, spa, gym and sauna.
- Tennis court (rackets and balls available at reception).
- Picnic and barbecue facilities.
- 18-hole Clare Golf Course.
One of the best dining experiences in the Clare Valley is Conners Restaurant & Bar. Open nightly for dinner from 6.00pm, Conners serves a mouth-watering menu, which is seasonally inspired and utilises some of the regions freshest produce. The menu is accompanied by a wine list exclusively showcasing Clare Valley wineries, with a selection of favourite regional brands and some lesser known gems for you to try. Conners Bar is a perfect spot for a nightcap or pre-dinner drink, with views of Lake Inchiquin, pool table and open log fire to warm you in winter. Conners is also available for breakfast from 7.30am – 9.30am daily, to both the public and guests.
Stay & Play
You’re likely to be pleasantly surprised when you visit some of South Australia’s quality country courses. Clare Golf Club is an 18-hole, par 72 course set amongst vineyards, woodlands and lakes with a memorable 7th hole which requires a teeshot from over a natural creek from a teebed about 40m above the green. Take on the 11th hole overlooking the beautiful Lake Inchiquin.
The Clare Golf Club is open to members and the general public and perfectly positioned next to the Clare Country Club. The Clare Country Club has a close working relationship with the pro shop managers to ensure that guests travelling to the region for a golfing experience are well looked after. If you are travelling without golf clubs you can still have a round, as the Clare Golf Centre/Pro Shop offers golf equipment for sale or hire. Electric carts are also available for hire.