The Barossa Weintal makes an ideal base from which to explore the Barossa and its historical attractions.
The Barossa Weintal is located just one hour’s drive North-East of Adelaide, in the picturesque Barossa, famous for its wines, tranquil landscape and hospitality. Access the hotel via a short drive through the world renowned wine region and charming surrounding towns.
The hotel offers a variety of rooms to accommodate for all travellers visiting the Barossa. The hotel is within close proximity to several wineries, local produce farmers, and popular scenic trails. The Barossa Weintal Hotel makes an ideal base for all self-drive travellers to explore the Barossa and its historical attractions. Guided tour bookings are also available with prior arrangement.
- Stay 3 nights’ in a Superior Spa Suite
- Enjoy a continental breakfast for 2 people each day
- Midday check out
- Want to stay longer? Check direct with the property for additional nights
- Book and travel until 31st August 2018!
Yours for the taking…
^Conditions: This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Some additional blackout dates may apply including public holidays. Not valid special events. The original voucher must be presented upon arrival. Bookings subject to availability. Price is based on 2 people per room. Extra person charge of $30.00 per person per night applies. Maximum 4 people per room.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8563 2303
- Located in the heart of South Australia’s famous Barossa Valley wine region.
- Book a wine tour and enjoy tastings at the many world-known cellar doors across the region.
- Barossa Cucina serving traditional Italian-style food and classic staples.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Swimming pool and spa.
- Bike hire.
Celebrity chef Adam Swanson has partnered with the Barossa Weintal to bring you Barossa Cucina. Serving traditional Italian-style food, featuring the best local ingredients, in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. The menu is accompanied by an extensive wine list, featuring Penfolds wines and a variety of their favourite local wines.