Adelaide Royal Coach
Situated on the fringe of the city, the Adelaide Royal Coach is ideal for central yet quiet accommodation with easy access to the city centre.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of the central business district, the Adelaide Royal Coach offers affordable accommodation facilities to suit all corporate and leisure travel needs. With 49 rooms, the Adelaide Royal Coach prides itself on its newly refurbished superior and family spa rooms, offering contemporary furnishings and new ensuite bathrooms.
The buzzing Rundle Street is a short 10-minute walk from the hotel, boasting retail shopping, restaurants, cafés and popular nightlife venues, easily accessed by car or public transport or even a short stroll through the parklands.
- 2 nights’ in a Standard Room
- Full buffet breakfast for 2 people each day
- An $80 food & beverage voucher for the Terrace Restaurant
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for an additional $20 per night
- Want to stay longer? Check direct with the property for additional nights
- Book and travel until 30th September 2017!
Yours for the taking…
^Conditions: This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Some additional blackout dates may apply. Not valid for long weekends. Bookings subject to availability. The original voucher must be presented upon arrival. Maximum of 2 guests per Standard Room.
- Located on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD – walking distance to the National Wine Centre, Botanical Gardens and Rundle Street shopping and dining precinct.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool and sauna.
Terrace Restaurant and Bar
The Terrace Restaurant and Bar offer a modern Australian menu in an informal dining atmosphere, with views overlooking the parklands. The enclosed outdoor decking is the newest addition to the restaurant, perfect for enjoying that daily happy hour treat.