Adelaide Royal Coach
Situated on the fringe of the city, the Adelaide Royal Coach is ideal for central yet quiet accommodation with easy access to the city centre.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of the central business district, the Adelaide Royal Coach offers affordable accommodation facilities to suit all corporate and leisure travel needs. With 49 rooms, the Adelaide Royal Coach prides itself on its newly refurbished superior and family spa rooms, offering contemporary furnishings and new ensuite bathrooms.
The buzzing Rundle Street is a short 10-minute walk from the hotel, boasting retail shopping, restaurants, cafés and popular nightlife venues, easily accessed by car or public transport or even a short stroll through the parklands.
- Stay overnight in your choice of room type
- Start your day in the best possible way with a full buffet breakfast in the Terrace Restaurant included in your room rate
- Standard Rooms from $139^ per night
- When you stay with us, you’ll also enjoy complimentary use of the hotel facilities, including indoor swimming pool & sauna, plus free wireless internet access and free car parking onsite
^Conditions: Click CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply. Additional person can be booked – charge applies.
- Located on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD – walking distance to the National Wine Centre, Botanical Gardens and Rundle Street shopping and dining precinct.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- 24-hour room service.
- Swimming pool and sauna.
The Terrace Restaurant and Bar offer a modern Australian menu in an informal dining atmosphere, with views overlooking the parklands. The enclosed outdoor decking is the newest addition to the restaurant, perfect for enjoying that daily happy hour treat.