Adelaide Royal Coach
Situated on the fringe of the city, the Adelaide Royal Coach is ideal for central yet quiet accommodation with easy access to the city centre.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of the central business district, the Adelaide Royal Coach offers affordable accommodation facilities to suit all corporate and leisure travel needs. With 49 rooms, the Adelaide Royal Coach prides itself on its newly refurbished superior and family spa rooms, offering contemporary furnishings and new ensuite bathrooms.
The buzzing Rundle Street is a short 10-minute walk from the hotel, boasting retail shopping, restaurants, cafés and popular nightlife venues, easily accessed by car or public transport or even a short stroll through the parklands.
- Stay 2 nights’ in a Standard Room
- Full buffet breakfast for two people
- A $50 food & beverage voucher for the Terrace Restaurant
- Complimentary use of hotel facilities, including free off-street car parking onsite and free wireless internet access
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for an additional $40
Yours for the taking…
^Conditions: Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and the bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates include 15th – 19th November and 1st – 15th December 2017. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply. Additional person can be booked – charge applies.
- Located on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD – walking distance to the National Wine Centre, Botanical Gardens and Rundle Street shopping and dining precinct.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool and sauna.
Terrace Restaurant and Bar
The Terrace Restaurant and Bar offer a modern Australian menu in an informal dining atmosphere, with views overlooking the parklands. The enclosed outdoor decking is the newest addition to the restaurant, perfect for enjoying that daily happy hour treat.