Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
The Adelaide Meridien Hotel is within walking distance to the iconic Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Zoo in the heart of trendy North Adelaide.
The Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments offers comfortable accommodation, conveniently located just minutes from the centre of Adelaide city, in the heart of the trendy shopping and dining precinct of North Adelaide, and within walking distance to Adelaide Oval.
The hotel combines convenience and practicality, offering a variety of rooms, studios and hotel-style apartment rooms, to suit all your accommodation needs. Situated at the quieter end of Melbourne Street in North Adelaide, and within close proximity to the central business district, the Adelaide Meridien is practically unbeatable for location. The lively Melbourne Street boasts endless options of restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars, for every taste. Within a short stroll into the city are a diverse selection of boutique shops, galleries, and attractions to explore.
- Stay overnight in your choice of room type
- Enjoy breakfast in the Angus & Co. restaurant, choose any hot plated item from our breakfast menu with a juice and your choice of a cup of espresso coffee or gourmet tea
- Standard Rooms from $149^ per night
- Complimentary use of hotel facilities, including free car parking onsite, free wireless internet access, and a morning newspaper delivered to your room on request
^Conditions: Click CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and our bed & breakfast package will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Some restrictions and exclusion dates will apply.
- Central location – walking distance to Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Zoo and the Botanical Gardens.
- Enjoy boutique cafés and coffee shops spread along the vibrant Melbourne Street.
- FREE WIFI.
- FREE onsite car parking.
- Room service.
- Swimming pool and spa.
- Bike hire.
Angus & Co. North Adelaide offers you steakhouse vibes with a modern twist and a menu full of your favourites including mac’n’cheese, ribs, burgers, schnitzels, steak and salads.
With a relaxed atmosphere you can enjoy a drink at the bar, grab a light lunch and take away coffee or stay for dinner in the restaurant. Got a craving for ribs? Book a table on Tuesday night for their ribs special. Don’t forget Wednesday is schnitzel night and Friday night is Rump & Red.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. See you at Angus & Co.!