Adabco Boutique Hotel
Just minutes from the city-centre, cultural attractions, shopping and an array of restaurants, bar and cafes, the Adabco Boutique Hotel is the perfect Adelaide holiday base.
The Adabco Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel nestled amongst the leafy trees of Wakefield Street in Adelaide’s east. The hotel is an eclectic mix of old-world charm and modern sophistication hidden behind a rare, heritage-listed Venetian Gothic style façade.
Boasting 69 beautifully furnished rooms, the Adabco Boutique Hotel offers a refreshingly intimate accommodation experience by adding a touch of warmth and style from a bygone era. The hotel offers a beautiful little ground level terrace with intimate tables and benches for just such occasions. The charming terrace features rustic paving and an exotic selection of potted plants designed for privacy. The hotel also features outdoor balconies adjacent to each of the communal kitchens for dining on balmy nights.
- Stay overnight at the Adabco Boutique Hotel in your choice of room type
- Enjoy continental breakfast for two in the dining room
- Premium Rooms from $133^ per night
- Complimentary use of hotel facilities including Broadband WIFI throughout hotel
^Conditions: Click CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY to see the best price of the day for your preferred travel dates. Please note that rates do fluctuate seasonally, based on demand, and the Bed & Breakfast Special will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Some restrictions apply. Some exclusion dates will apply.
- Central location in the heart of Adelaide CBD – walking distance to Rundle Mall and popular dining strips along Hutt Street and Rundle Street.
- FREE WIFI.
- Business centre.
- Communal kitchen facilities.
- Car parking can be found directly out the front of the hotel on Wakefield Street (metered between 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday – Saturday).