Adabco Boutique Hotel
Just minutes from the city-centre, cultural attractions, shopping and an array of restaurants, bar and cafes, the Adabco Boutique Hotel is the perfect Adelaide holiday base.
The Adabco Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel nestled amongst the leafy trees of Wakefield Street in Adelaide’s east. The hotel is an eclectic mix of old-world charm and modern sophistication hidden behind a rare, heritage-listed Venetian Gothic style façade.
Boasting 69 beautifully furnished rooms, the Adabco Boutique Hotel offers a refreshingly intimate accommodation experience by adding a touch of warmth and style from a bygone era. The hotel offers a beautiful little ground level terrace with intimate tables and benches for just such occasions. The charming terrace features rustic paving and an exotic selection of potted plants designed for privacy. The hotel also features outdoor balconies adjacent to each of the communal kitchens for dining on balmy nights.
- Stay 2 nights’ in a Premium King Room
- Continental breakfast for 2 people each day
- A 2 course dinner for 2 at Bocelli Restaurant
- Complimentary late check-out of 11am
- Want to stay longer? Check direct with the property for additional nights
- Book and travel until 30th September 2018!
Yours for the taking…
Conditions: *This voucher must be used in full and not part thereof. Voucher is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. Please quote voucher number at the time of booking. Blackout dates include: 27/11/17-6/12/17, 31/12/17, 24-27/01/18, 1-17/03/18, 12-19/04/18. Some additional blackout dates may apply. Not valid with any other promotion. Bookings subject to availability. Valid for 2 adults, additional fees apply for additional guests.The original voucher must be presented upon arrival.
You are buying direct from the Hotel.
Questions? Call them (08) 8100 7500
Visit the Clare Valley recognized for its cellar doors and restaurants. Head to Burra and receive your Burra Heritage Passport, follow the heritage trail with 49 historic sites along the way. Make your way to the Flinders Ranges, but stop over at Wilpena Pound and experience a scenic flight, 4WD tours, guided walks and a restaurant. Discover the pivotal role Woomera plays in the past, present and future history and head along to the Interactive Rocket Range Museum. Pass through Leigh Creek and finish at the Painted Desert. See all of this and more on the Explorer’s Way!
- Central location in the heart of Adelaide CBD – walking distance to Rundle Mall and popular dining strips along Hutt Street and Rundle Street.
- FREE WIFI.
- Business centre.
- Communal kitchen facilities.
- Car parking can be found directly out the front of the hotel on Wakefield Street (metered between 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday – Saturday).